Beautifully designed, this round plaque features a small native leaf and fine dotted lines, ready for you to fill out by hand your baby's new name when they arrive. A must have item for your hospital bag and a great way to announce your baby's arrival and birth details. It would also make a lovely baby shower gift.
Simply grab a felt tip pen, write on the dotted line and photograph alongside your new little one. I recommend using any colour pen, pencil or fine liner/tip marker to write on your plaque. Using a thick texta or sharpie can result in the words bleeding onto the wood. I recommend doing a small spot test with your pen on the back to ensure you are happy with the result before writing on the front.
You will receive 1 quality round plaque made out of 3mm Birch Plywood. Please note that the design is only etched on to one side. Accessories not included.
Premium Birch Laser Plywood manufactured in Australia
• Please read here for care instructions.
• Please read here for current turn around and shipping times.
• Please ensure the correct spelling of any custom details on your keepsakes when you are checking out as they cannot be refunded or returned due to incorrect spelling.
• Size and placement of wording and design will vary slightly depending on length/wording of desired details.
• Being a natural material, each piece of wood is subject to unique variances. Any variation that may exist in either colour or grain is completely normal and contributes to the beauty of your keepsake. No two pieces will ever be the same.
• Little Ko Creative timber products are intended for use by an adult and are not recommended for children to play with. Please ensure they are kept out of reach from little fingers and are not hung above cots and beds.
• Visit this link for Little Ko Creative's full Terms + Conditions