This listing contains a set of 5 quality wooden mindful gift tags that make present giving that little bit easier and special. If you struggle with where to start when buying gifts or even tend to go overboard buying too many, then these tags are perfect for you. These tags encourage you to buy something you need, something you want, something to wear, something to read and something to share. Not only do they look amazing when wrapped around a present but they are a great start at helping you with your shopping and can be used time and time again, creating a family tradition. You also have the option to add additional tags of your choice. Some examples of extra tag ideas are 'Something from Santa', 'Something to do'.
You will receive 5 quality rectangle gift tags made out of 3mm Birch Plywood, plus any additional tags if purchased. Each tag measures 8cm in length and 1.5cm in height. The five different tags will read 'Need', 'Want', 'Wear', 'Read' and 'Share' + any others of your choice. Please note that the design is only etched on to one side. Accessories not included.
Text: Option to choose your own custom name for the tags
Extra Tags: Option to add extra tags to your set
Premium Birch Laser Plywood manufactured in Australia
• Please read here for care instructions.
• Please read here for current turn around and shipping times.
• Please ensure the correct spelling of any custom details on your keepsakes when you are checking out as they cannot be refunded or returned due to incorrect spelling.
• Size and placement of wording and design will vary slightly depending on length/wording of desired details.
• Being a natural material, each piece of wood is subject to unique variances. Any variation that may exist in either colour or grain is completely normal and contributes to the beauty of your keepsake. No two pieces will ever be the same.
• Little Ko Creative timber products are intended for use by an adult and are not recommended for children to play with. Please ensure they are kept out of reach from little fingers and are not hung above cots and beds.
• Visit this link for Little Ko Creative's full Terms + Conditions